Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Smile Midwest Dachshund Festival--Danville, IL

Anyone planning on going to this? I just found out that it's only about an hour from us, so I'm hoping I'll be able to get work off that day. It's being sponsored by DRNA
    Opaleyz, mom to Lili & Jasper - Sis to Gabby Auntie to Chloe & Gretta & Lexie

Thanks

You're lucky to only be an hour from it! You MUST go to take photos and share them with us.

Thanks

Oh, me me!! We really wanted to go to it last year, but it fell on the only weekend that the moving company had open As long as nothing comes up, we should be there. It's about an hour and a half from here, so the trip isn't too bad for us either!
    Willow and Cocoa

Rusty Hat Trick Guest

Default Bavarian Dachshund Fest

Is anybody going to the BDFest in Frankenmuth MI? I only live 10 miles from there.

Thanks

I know Amy is (check out the costume thread)

Thanks

OH wow, that looks like tons of fun. I'd love to find a meetup in my area...

Anyway, I'd love to go, but that's like 8 hrs from us.

Thanks

We were supposed to go to the BDF in Frankenmuth, but we had to change our plans. I was looking forward to seeing Amy, Rob, the Weens and Salsa again this year. We had so much fun there last year, and I really need a new hug a dox too!

:welcome2: to the DLC Rusty Hat Trick

..POGO....PIXEL.....P’NUT....PEPSI

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lisa
    We were supposed to go to the BDF in Frankenmuth, but we had to change our plans. I was looking forward to seeing Amy, Rob, the Weens and Salsa again this year. We had so much fun there last year, and I really need a new hug a dox too!

:welcome2: to the DLC Rusty Hat Trick
    We are so sad too that you aren't coming :(
    We are going of course. The Detroit Dachshund Meetup group is donating a basket of dog stuff for them to auction off...we haven't had any luck getting ahold of anyone so I will just show up with it and hopefully that will be ok. 80 members of the group say they are coming!!!???
    So, I am setting up two tents. Anyone who wants to find me, just find the tents with the detroit dachshund flag on it.
    Are you SURE you can't go, Lisa and Rafi????? It was so fun seeing you last year.
    Amy, Laika, Owen and Salsa

and Segue

Thanks

WOW I think I am going to go to this, very close to me as well, probably about an hour away. Thanks for posting this info. I also passed this along to two of my co-workers here that have doxies. One of my friends just got her doxie a week ago, and my other friend has 4 doxies and they foster for MWDR.

By the way,, How do you like living in Champaign/Urbana??? Are you getting all settled in????

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by areese
    We are so sad too that you aren't coming :(
    We are going of course. The Detroit Dachshund Meetup group is donating a basket of dog stuff for them to auction off...we haven't had any luck getting ahold of anyone so I will just show up with it and hopefully that will be ok. 80 members of the group say they are coming!!!???
    So, I am setting up two tents. Anyone who wants to find me, just find the tents with the detroit dachshund flag on it.
    Are you SURE you can't go, Lisa and Rafi????? It was so fun seeing you last year.
    OMG!! Amy are you really going?? You mean I finally get to meet you?? I am going too!!!! I just saw this and realized it is close to me and coming up very soon!!!,

I am so excited,, who else from this group is going besides Opaleyes????