Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks

What a terrible birthday surprise, Bailey! I'm glad you got a nice warm bed though. Think warm thoughts! :island:
    Tanya, Peaches & Piper Man

Thanks

Default it is 13 degrees here

suppose to get down 4 degrees we have 6 inchs of snow

Thanks

aww Bailey. Rusty & Odie are on your side. Not only is it cold, there is snow taller then they are. Baxter is a dork and loves the snow.

Im glad your mama made you a nice warm cozy cave :hearts::hearts::hearts:
    Angela
    Rusty, Odie & Baxter

Thanks

I borrowed it from facebook! lol

Poor B though I do feel his pain but DON'T go north whatever you do!
    ~Shonda, Jackson, Daphne (Mitzi Moo, Dudley, Lily Bug, Buddy and Charlie see you my sweet pups on the Rainbow Bridge)

http://www.goodsearch.com Help CCDR raise funds. Put Coast To Coast Dachshund Rescue in the "Who do you Goodsearch for" box and hit verify. Then search away!![/COLOR]

Thanks

I'm with you, Bailey! This weather absolutely sux! Chill factor of 1 degree; ice still on the streets so Pat and I are stuck home and Jack and Lexie are NOT fond of going outside, but so far, have been good. Supposed to be nice for the Super Bowl this weekend -- then back to cold weather next week. What gives??? AND we're having rotating blackouts, where the power company cuts off our power for 15 minutes or so, to conserve power. Ugh!!! I didn't move far enough south, I guess.
    Hoomom who was blessed with Jack. RIP Sweet Cynda 6/3/10, loving Lexie 9/13/13 and Jack, 3/22/16.

Thanks

Digger says that this is an every day thing up here. but he does the same thing. lay out in front of the space heater
    Lindsey - Proud Mama of Digger and Bo(vine)

Thanks

Hang in there, Bailey! I'd offer you a warm lap at my house, but it's cold in Maryland, too!

Thanks

Red face I would like to lodge........

Bailey, you look so cosy & a more beautiful doxie face i've never, ever seen. Those EYES! You wouldn't want to come visit me, sweet Bailey.....it's 17 degrees tonight, wind's whippin', about 3 ft. of snow on ground & ice-storm last nite & this a.m., so all the snow & everything else has a thick, slick coating of ice....bbrrrrrr....oh Spring, PLEASE hurry!

"Heaven goes by favor; if it went by merit, you would stay out & your dog would go in." - Mark Twain

Thanks

Thumbs up I would like to lodge........

That map is AWESOME, Shonda! Just printed a few copies; one for my fridge & a couple for our friends on the block.....it'll make this horrid weather a bit more bearable. At least we can have a good laugh amidst all this misery...thanks!

"Heaven goes by favor; if it went by merit, you would stay out & your dog would go in." - Mark Twain