Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Rusty Hat Trick Guest

Amy, were you the one with the dogs jumping over each other? That was really cute! Many, many wieners there. I stoped by the Detroit tent, but there were only a couple of people there.

Thanks

Anyone else going to this?? It's coming up soon.. I can't wait to go, this will be the first time that I am going.

Thanks

It's almost certain that my fiance and I will be going with Willow and Cocoa. It's only a week away! It should be a lot of fun. I know some of the people we worked with at MWDR will be there, including Cocoa's foster mom.
    Willow and Cocoa

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty Hat Trick
    Amy, were you the one with the dogs jumping over each other? That was really cute! Many, many wieners there. I stoped by the Detroit tent, but there were only a couple of people there.
    Yeah, that was us!!! And they played the piano some too
    yeah, prob. only 6 people were really hanging out at the tent. We were gonna have name tags but the organizer forgot them. I'm always to antsy to sit around so I was always walking around looking at dogs and stuff
    Sorry we missed you!
    Amy, Laika, Owen and Salsa

and Segue

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Azaren
    It's almost certain that my fiance and I will be going with Willow and Cocoa. It's only a week away! It should be a lot of fun. I know some of the people we worked with at MWDR will be there, including Cocoa's foster mom.

PU-LEEZE take some pictures !!! I love the doggie get togethers !!!
    Barb,Owned by Rudy Brandy-Angel Toby Mary Holly

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Azaren
    That's great, we will have to look for you there, I hope they will have a stand set up so we can have name tags.

I will be taking lots of pics with my new camera and posting them here afterward!!!

Thanks

This was today and we didn't go :pout:

The weather here is horrible - not as horrible as other places in the country, of course - but still, not something you really want to drive three hours in. And that's the other thing, we completely misjudged where Danville is, so it would've taken us much longer to get there than we originally thought. It was still doable, but we decided not to go.

I don't care - next year we're driving down Friday night and getting a room so the drive is not an issue! :hissy:

So, I'm I was looking forward to this very much. I hope Michelle got to go and will take lots of pictures.
    Willow and Cocoa

Thanks

We did not go either!! The rain here is awful and I for the first time ever am getting water leaking into my basement from the crawlspace. Danville was probably all rained out as they were supposed to get bad rain and storms as well.

Thanks

We weren't there either--I had to work yesterday
    Opaleyz, mom to Lili & Jasper - Sis to Gabby Auntie to Chloe & Gretta & Lexie